Content and Community Manager
We are hiring! The Slow Label is looking for a Content and Community Manager, who will be responsible for conceptualizing social media and marketing content, writing blog posts, designing newsletters and more. Our small and remote team is looking for a driven and efficient team member who has an affinity for e-commerce. If you’re a fellow sustainability and fair fashion enthusiast, eager to work with a small and growing company, get in touch with us!
Location: Preferably Berlin or Vienna
- You conceptualize, create and execute social media content that supports the brand’s marketing strategies with the goal of driving customer acquisition, loyalty and engagement.
- You are an expert on content: staying up-to-date on latest industry trends and innovations to identify more opportunities to connect with our community.
- You should be an experienced copywriter with knowledge in writing SEO focused content. You deliver copy for social platforms, website, mailings and PR assets and ensure all communicated copy is on brand.
- You will deliver a social experience that is innovative and in-line with our story and tone of voice, understanding the role that content plays in acting as a brand window across all brand and social platforms. For this you successfully integrate brand values (sustainability, mindfullness) and key events (i.e. earth day) into the content marketing strategy.
- You work proactively with our founder to develop the content roadmap, taking it from concept to launch.
- You discuss and advise on formats and talent/influencer relations at the content development stage that would enhance social media effectiveness. You carry our these relations, managing partnerships and monitoring mentions.
- A bonus: You have experience in marketing and can help set up social media marketing.
- 2-3 years of experience as an editor, copy-writer or content/social media manager (relevant industries: sustainability, fashion and/or lifestyle)
- Academic degree in journalism, marketing, sustainability or media
- Well organized and good project management skills
- Excellent Adobe skills (Photoshop, Lightroom, inDesign and Illustrator)
- You should be able to manage expectations and communicate important (sometimes analytical) information
- You are organized, self-motivated, with strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a good team member.
- Creative but also business driven mindset with an affinity for fashion, as well as e-commerce.
- Compliant with The Slow Label’s ethos and style. You should have an interest and an understanding of sustainability and ethical fashion.
- Excellent communications skills - verbal as well as written (mainly English but ideally also German)
- Flexible schedule and work from home/remote working opportunities. We are currently a remote team (based in Vienna and Berlin) but we are looking into getting an office space in the next couple of months.
- You’ll be working for a small, digital and dynamic team, hand-in-hand with the founder.
- Employee discounts and vouchers :)
If this feels like an environment you could see yourself in, we encourage you to apply and look forward to finding out more about you! Send your CV and cover letter (it does not have to be classic, you have room for creativity here) to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you're a good fit and include:
- when you could start
- how much you would like to earn from us
- what appeals to you about this job with us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.